How to Report Issues

City of Bryan

Use the Help Bryan online form at or call (979) 209-5900. If it is an emergency, dial 9-1-1.

City of College Station

Call College Station Police dispatch at (979) 764-3600 or dial 9-1-1.

Bryan Texas Utilities

Customers are being asked to keep the emergency outage line clear so system operators can focus on communicating with linemen in the field.

  • There is no need to call to report an outage—the customer’s meter will alert BTU when power is lost.
  • View Power Outages on the BTU website.
  • Follow updates on BTU’s Facebook (@BryanTexasUtilities) and Twitter (@BTU_BryanTX) pages.

College Station Utilities

If you have an electric, water or wastewater outage or emergency, have your CSU account number ready and call (855) 528-4278. Click here for more details.

Road Closures