Reporting Damages from Hurricane Harvey

As cleanup remains ongoing from Hurricane Harvey, we are asking that citizens report flooding or storm damage.  Below is information for citizens on how to report damages within the area of Brazos County that they live in.

Brazos County (Cities of Kurten, Wixon Valley, and unincorporated areas of Brazos County):   If you live in these areas, you can report damages via this web address:

City of Bryan:  If you are a resident of the City of Bryan, you can report issues via the Help Bryan online form at

City of College Station:   If you are a resident of the City of College Station, you can report damages via