As part of the ongoing efforts across the state of Texas to provide COVID-19 testing, DAVACO and the Texas Division of Emergency Management are partnering to provide mobile COVID-19 testing sites in Brazos County.
FREE COVID-19 testing will be available at the Brazos Center (3232 Briarcrest Drive, Bryan) on the following days:
- Oct. 27 (11 a.m. – 7 p.m.)
- Oct. 28 (11 a.m. – 7 p.m)
- Oct. 29 (11 a.m. – 7 p.m)
- Nov. 9 (11 a.m. – 7 p.m)
- Nov. 10 (8 a.m. -4 p.m.)
- Nov. 11 (11 a.m. – 7 p.m)
The registration site will only allow a person to register 24 hours prior to a site’s official opening time.
What you need to know to get tested
- Testing is available for anyone above age 5.
- You do not have to be symptomatic to get tested.
- No appointment needed.
- All test sites offer drive-thru testing.
- You do not have to be a resident of Brazos County to get tested.
- Please bring a picture ID, driver’s license, or other form of identification.
- The test is an oral swab. Please do not eat, drink, or smoke 20 minutes prior to being tested.
- The results take about 2-3 days to get back.
- Results are securely sent via text message or email.
- If there is inclement weather, the testing site will close
For more information about COVID-19 testing sites in Texas, visit texas.gov/covid19.