As part of the ongoing efforts across the state of Texas to provide COVID-19 testing, DAVACO, the Texas Division of Emergency Management, the Texas Emergency Medical Task Force, and the Texas Department of State Health Services are partnering to provide a mobile COVID-19 testing site in Brazos County.
FREE COVID-19 testing will be available on August 10, 11, & 12, 2020 at the Brazos County Expo Complex (5827 Leonard Road, Bryan).
What you need to know to get tested:
- Testing is available for anyone above age 5.
- You do not have to be symptomatic to get tested.
- Testing is by appointment only.
- To make an appointment, visit txcovidtest.org or call 512-883-2400. Registration opens 24 hours prior to the testing date.
- Appointments are available between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. on each day.
- Please show up for your scheduled appointment time.
- You do not have to be a resident of Brazos County to get tested.
For more information about COVID-19 testing sites in Texas, visit texas.gov/covid19