If you or someone you know has recently tested positive for COVID-19 and is high-risk they may be eligible for a FREE Monoclonal Antibody infusion treatment.
The FDA has allowed Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to high-risk patients for treatment of SARS-COV-2 viral infection. High-risk criteria required for Bamlanivimab/Etesevimab or Casirivimab/Imdevimab infusion is defined as at least one of the listed criteria.
If you believe you have any of the risk factors on the right and have symptom onset within the last10-days, please call the Brazos Valley Regional TDEM COVID- 19 Infusion Center at 979.690.4478, where you will be screened by a provider for eligibility.
No insurance is needed.
Infusion Center Location
College Station COVID-19 Infusion Center
4411 Highway 6, College Station, Texas 77845
Hours are Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, you could potentially qualify for an infusion. Close contact with an infected individual is defined as: being within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more, providing care at home to someone who is sick, having direct physical contact with the person (hugging or kissing, for example), sharing eating or drinking utensils, or being exposed to respiratory droplets from an infected person (sneezing or coughing, for example).
High risk factors
- BMI > 25
- 12-17yo have BMI ≥ 85th percentile for their age and gender based on CDC growth charts
- Are ≥65 years of age
- Previous/Current Smoker
- Chronic kidney disease
- Immunosuppressive disease
- Currently receiving any kind of immunosuppressive treatment
- Cardiovascular disease (including congenital heart disease)
- Chronic lung diseases (ex: COPD, moderate to severe asthma, interstitial lung disease, cystic fibrosis, pulmonary hypertension)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Neurodevelopmental disorders (ex: cerebral palsy) or other conditions that confer medical complexity (ex:genetic or metabolic syndromes and severe congenital anomalies)
- Having a medical-related technological dependence (ex:tracheostomy, gastrostomy, or positive pressure ventilation not related to Covid-19.)