The Brazos County Emergency Operations Center and the Texas Department of Emergency Management are partnering to bring additional testing to Brazos County. Efforts will continue to bring additional testing to our community.
FREE COVID-19 testing will be available at the following locations.
ST. TERESA’S CATHOLIC CHURCH (307 Hall Street, Bryan-KIOSK IN PARISH HALL PARKING LOT): Appointments only.
Open Monday-Friday (8 am-5 pm)
BRIAN BACHMANN COMMUNITY PARK (1600 Rock Prairie Road, College Station) Drive-Thru only. Appointments not available.
February 2, 3, & 4 (11 am-7 pm)
February 9, 10, & 11 (11 am-7 pm)
What you need to know to get tested:
- ·Testing is available for anyone above age 5 (or any child that can cough on command).
- You do not have to be symptomatic to get tested.
- All test sites offer drive-thru testing.
- You do not have to be a resident of Brazos County to get tested.
- Please bring a picture ID, driver’s license, or other form of identification.
- The test is an oral swab. Please do not eat, drink, or smoke 20 minutes prior to being tested.
- The results take about 2-3 days to get back.
- Results are securely sent via text message or email.
- If there is inclement weather, the testing site will close
For more information about COVID-19 testing sites in Texas, visit texas.gov/covid19. More information can be found at the Brazos County Emergency Operations Center website: